With pool season over in most areas, this is the perfect time of year to consider organizing your pool area. There are many tools available to keep your pool area clean and clutter free. The Raft, Float, and Towel Caddy is the perfect solution if you have toys littering your pool area. With designated spaces for everything from floats to swim goggles, you will have storage space for everything. It has a built-in towel rack and hamper so even wet towels will have a place. With its simple construction, the caddy can be put together in minutes.
If you are looking for something that offers more concealment, a pool deck box is the perfect solution. Since it is made of a high quality resin, it will keep your pool supplies safe and dry for many years to come. It is great for storing chemicals, toys, hoses, or even patio chair cushions. It has a 73 gallon capacity for lots of storage space, but is equipped with wheels for easy movement even when full. It is white and blue to match most pool decor and easily blend in.
For storage solutions that are both beautiful and sturdy, wicker is the way to go. An All Weather Wicker Storage Cabinet is so elegant that you will have trouble believing that it is designed for outdoor use. It is perfect for keeping toys, towels, and other pool area items hidden away in style. It will stand up to not only the elements, but also the most discerning style critics!
What’s the best kind of gift to get? One that you would like to buy for yourself, but never do. When it comes to backyard swimming pools, there’s always something else more pressing to pay for — pool chemicals, replacement filter cartridges, upgraded equipment… So, if you are wondering what to get that special pool-loving person in your life, here are some fun and practical ideas that won’t drain your wallet:
- Pool Games — They come in all types and all price ranges. Think about what kinds of games your friend likes to play. Toss games? Ball games? Team games? Games that can be played solo? It’s hard to go wrong if you keep in mind your friend’s preferences.
- Remote Control Toys — Even adults enjoy these pool toys. Whether your friend would prefer a remote control boat or water soaker, or a more practical (but still fun) remote control water skimmer, you have a number of affordable options from which to choose.
- Fattowels — The ultimate pool towel, the Fattowel is ultra-absorbent and constructed from high quality 100% cotton. Fat and fluffy, they leave you deliciously dry after a soak in the pool. This is a practical gift that is always appreciated.
- Raft and Towel Caddy — This handy item is best reserved as a gift for a family member or close friend because it’s purpose is to tidy up a generally untidy pool deck. The raft and towel caddy corrals pool floats, balls, and other small pool toys, plus it supplies a nifty bar for hanging wet towels. This is a gift much appreciated by neatniks (like me) who like to have everything contained.
- ErgoLounger — A dream of a lounge chair, this ergonomic beauty is perfect for people who love to read or relax while laying flat on a lounger to soak up the sun. It’s not easy or comfortable to lay flat on a standard lounge chair, and it can be especially straining to read a book or magazine while facing down. The ErgoLounger, though, provides ergonomic padding and a face hole so that, whether you face up or down on the chair, your body is cushioned appropriately, and you can fully relax or enjoy a favorite book.
It doesn’t matter what time of year it is, a fun or practical gift for your pool-loving friend will be greatly appreciated, especially if that gift is something unique that your friend wouldn’t normally think to buy for him or herself.
Storage space at many pools is limited. Unless you have a “pool house”, chances are you have very little dry long-term storage space. You can create this coveted space with an easy to assemble outdoor storage shed. They are perfect for storing everything from pool floats and lounges to chemicals and patio furniture. They can easily help de-clutter your pool area. They are available in a huge variety of sizes, shapes, and finishes, including metal, screen, and cedar. These storage sheds are easy to assemble so you can begin using them quickly. They are the perfect storage alternative to the classic pool house.
The last things you probably want to see after spending time cleaning and maintaining your backyard swimming pool each week are wet towels, pool floats and rafts, and other pool toys strewn about the poolside or left adrift in the water. Keeping your pool area organized and tidy is easy when you use a handy pool float and towel caddy. Easy to put together and made of weather proof and water proof PVC, a pool float and towel caddy offers a convenient place to hang a wet towel or two and to neatly store pool floats and rafts until the next time they are needed. Pool noodles, beach balls, and other pool toys can be tossed into the built-in hamper to keep them safely confined — especially handy on those breezy days.