Hayward Navigator Pool Cleaner - NAV950
Automatic In Ground Swimming Pool Cleaner
The Hayward Navigator, with its new design advancements, sets the standard in high-performance cleaning for in-ground pools of all types and sizes. This newly engineered automatic cleaner features many new product enhancements, such as more durable components, 40% larger intake, faster cleaning time and improved programmed steering. Simple to install, The Navigator features the exclusive SmartDrive programmed steering which assures the most efficient vacuuming path for any shaped pool. Quiet and attractive, Navigator is the intelligent choice in automatic cleaners for smart pool professionals everywhere.
- In-ground residential pools ( vinyl, gunite/tile, fiberglass)
- Ultra modern head design in deep maroon (vinyl) and silverado grey (gunite)
- Newly designed intake throat for vacuuming 40% larger debris
- Longer wearing components (wings, flaps and shoes) for additional product longevity
- Patented SmartDrive programmed steering pattern ensures the entire pool is cleaned quickly and completely
- Unique turbine/gearing system provides constant and balanced water flow assuring quiet operation and gentle movement across the pool bottom
- Wider side wings increase speed of pool coverage by 10%
- Installs in less than 10 minutes, without tools
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Tips on Hose Requirements
A simple rule of thumb is to measure from the skimmer (or dedicated suction line) to the furthest point in the pool, then add two (2) extra hose lengths. Example: a 16` x 32` rectangular pool will normally take 8-10 lengths of hose depending on depth and skimmer placement.
Click here for a Navigator Manual
Last Updated: 02/16/2024 12:05 PM - ID:78