You don’t need to join the local fitness club in order to enjoy the benefits of the sauna. In-home infrared saunas are easy to own and operate, and they give you more freedom and privacy than you will ever find in a public facility. Here are just a few of the health benefits associated with saunas:
- Infrared saunas increase circulation in the body, which helps improve the body’s overall function.
- The heat from a sauna provides soothing relief for aches, pains, and tensions without causing any harmful efffects to the skin.
- Spending time in an infrared sauna can help relieve asthma, nervous tension, arthritis, high blood pressure, bronchitis, rheumatism, bruises and burns, sports injuries, the common cold, migraine headaches, muscle pain, and influenza.
- Time spent in your sauna will help improve the look, feel, and overall health of your skin.
- Spending just 30 minutes in an infrared sauna can burn up to 600 calories, which makes it an effective weight loss tool. The calories are burned through perspiration. The fluid lost can be replaced by drinking water, but the calories burned will not be replaced.
More and more homeowners are choosing to install personal sized infrared saunas in their homes. The health benefits of saunas make them entirely appealing, but the element of privacy is often the guiding factor in the final decision.