Algae growth is common when your pool has poor circulation and when the
disinfectant level, or algaecide content, in the water is low or neglected. Proper
filtration (we recommend running filter at least 8-10 hours a day) and regular use of
algaecide will keep your pool free of algae.
We offer only the most concentrated algaecides to fight all strains of green, yellow, black, and mustard algae. Not only do they kill existing algae, but they will also prevent the formation of those tough, resistant algae. Buy 4 quarts and SAVE!
ELIMINATOR POWERFUL VINYL-LINER ALGAECIDE
- Compare to Strike Out, Swimtrine Plus, Sun Copper Algaecide and MSA Algaecide.
- ONE QUART TREATS UP TO 16,000 GALLONS!
- 7% copper algaecide kills and prevents all types of algae growth
- Fast-acting and long lasting
- Will not foam or cloud water
- Perfect for spring start-up
- Swim immediately after treatment
- Dosage: 2 oz. per 10,000 gallons
Please click here for our MSDS sheets.
Last Updated: 07/31/2016 02:51 AM - ID:129