Algae growth is common when your pool has poor circulation and when the disinfectant level, or algaecide content, in the water is low or neglected. Proper filtration (we recommend running filter at least 8-10 hours a day) and regular use of algaecide will keep your pool free of algae. We offer only the most concentrated algaecides to fight all strains of green, yellow, black, and mustard algae. Not only do they kill existing algae, but they will also prevent the formation of those tough, resistant algae. Buy 4 quarts and SAVE!ERADICATOR 60 ALGAECIDE
- COMPARE TO POOLTRINE 60, GUARDEX ALGAECIDE 60®, ALGAE ALL 60 AND SUN 60.
- Non-metallic, non-foaming, low odor algaecide
- Kills all types and strains of algae
- Not affected by pH
- Won’t stain surfaces or leave behind any residue
- Swim immediately after treatment
- Dosage: 3 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
Please click here for our MSDS sheets.
Last Updated: 02/09/2018 06:26 PM - ID:132