Raypak HP130 Above Ground Pool Heater
For Above Ground Pools and Spas
The Raypak HP130 is designed for maximum heating at the lowest possible cost. The heater features electronic spark ignition so there are no pilot flames to blow out. The heat exchanger's all copper design maximizes heating, making this heater very fuel efficient. Stainless steel waterways prevent rust and corrosion caused by pool chemicals. The heater comes with polymer unions that easily hook up with existing plumbing.
The HP130's compact footprint fits into almost any equipment area. It's advanced thermostat controls will automatically heat to the desired temperature entered by the pool owner. The heater puts out 130,000 BTUs per hour to quickly heat any above ground pool. It is available in either Natural Gas or Propane.
- 1 Year Warranty
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating- The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solventborne- and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service.
- Polymer Headers- Polymer headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger- The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained.
- Stainless Steel Tube Sheet- Stainless steel tube sheets are used on all Raypak gas heaters. This allows for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free.
- 2" and 1-1/2” Water Connections- Supplied with every Raypak heater is a set of 1-1/2" PVC hose connections to make your installation secure and effortless. Easily accommodates 2” plumbing with optional adapters.
- Burner Tray- Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing.
- Fire Tile- A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- - Fuel-Efficient- Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
This item has been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Last Updated: 02/18/2020 12:17 PM - ID:2892